Re: Europa-List: Heavy In-flight Vibration Riddle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Heavy In-flight Vibration Riddle
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:31:05
Hi Raimo,

Sticky carbuerettor slide.

regards

Trev
G-LINN

bill.sue@orcon.net.nz writes:

Hi  Raimo,

I suggest your spinner cracked at the rear and lost a piece of  metal or
the retaining screw.

Cheers from New Zealand
ZK CHV
MONO  XS. 914. Airmaster.
950hrs
Sue & Bill

On 4/10/2011 8:49  a.m., Tim Ward wrote:

Hi Raimo,
Yes I am Tim=99s daughter, Hannah, and my second guess is;
Was the Airmaster Auto/Man switch left on Man for the Take-off?
Cheers,
Hannah

Tim  Ward,
12 Waiwetu Street,