Re: Europa-List: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 00:36:56

Tim,

what is your tube brand name?
Tyre /tube sizes? 7.00-6?

Raimo

-----Alkuperinen viesti-----
From: Tim Ward
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tire /tyre landing
incident /accident

<ward.t@xtra.co.nz>

I keep the tyre pressure between 28-30 psi. No
problems with the tyre after 250hours 464 cycles.
Only disadvantage with the higher pressure is one
has to be more diligent on controlling the
aircraft path when landing on hard pavement
runways. I did not use the original Europa tyre
but use the Mccready? Air tire, narrower and
stronger.
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street