Re: Europa-List: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 00:34:53

Dear Jim

Read careful my post: I like to use pressure 2,0 -
2,2 bars. 2,1 bar = 30,45 PSI. So we land with
same pressures. Pressure - low or high - is not a
reason.

What is your tube brand name?
What is your tube and tyre size?

Until I will get a reason and solution I am going
to do same as Paul is doing: changeing regularly
tube. Makes me sense to change it every year (= in
my case every 50 hrs /about 50 - 100 landings. I
never can do it in 30 minutes but so what. Tube is
very cheap. For example yeasterday I spent 6 hrs
fighting with that problem with my wife and that
newspaperman. That is 18 hrs + all the extra fees
+ 400 km driving car. That must be same as buying
let us say 100 pcs of tubes.

BTW also I use masses of baby bottom talcum. That
delicate scent is a bit embarrassing...

Raimo