Re: Europa-List: Riamo -

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Riamo -
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 00:49:04
Riamo -Hello Ferg

Look at the photos =93 I am sure you get the idea for a simple
wooden block =93 a real mind saveing angel. With lightening holes
it is very light but still strong. Notice high quality bolts (2 x) which
will carry all the load when jacking up.

You will get all the dimensions from your gear including the angle of
the triangle shape.

Let me know if you need more info or LHAD drawings *.

* Left Hand Aided Design

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 214,2 /418

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100