Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp after Sales Service

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp after Sales Service
From: Stephan Cassel <stephan@scassel.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:19:52
Hi,

I am very pleased with my SR2000 approaching 300 hours. I have one
failure though.
The company (Jiri) is very supportive. I ordered spare parts in order to
repair the gear box.
Within 3 days the parts arrived and the prop was back in service 3 days
later.

When or if I need to buy a new prop it will be a WoodComp. Wood and
composite is great combination.
Low vibration due different material=99s resonance and will save
the engine in event of a prop strike.

It is important to regular service. As it is for all variable pitch
props.

Regards
Stephan
LN-STE mono