Europa-List: Fixing Cooling Ducting to Firewall

Subject: Europa-List: Fixing Cooling Ducting to Firewall
From: MalcolmH <mhendra@f2s.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 05:20:47

The manual states that:

"A single AN3-5A bolt screws the side of the duct onto the inside of the
footwell
using an MS21047 -3 anchor nut, installed in reverse into the footwell to make
it nearly flush".

Can somebody please explain 'anchor nut, installed in reverse' I've searched the
Gallery and the forums but have no idea what this means.

I appreciate that because of lack of access within the footwell the rivet holes
for the anchor nut would have to be drilled from the outside. Is this all that
is implied?

Kind Regards

Malcolm

Read this topic online here: