Re: Europa-List: Fixing Cooling Ducting to Firewall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fixing Cooling Ducting to Firewall
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 14:19:00

Malcolm, I think it means that you sink the tower bit of the anchor nut into
the composite layer, rather than having it stand proud of the surface as you
normally would - which would produce a protrusion to catch your foot on.  It
means that only the flange part of the anchor nut + a bit of rivet (
preferably the smooth bit) would be above the surface to stick into you or
whatever floor/sidewall covering you install.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ