RE: Europa-List: Fixing Cooling Ducting to Firewall

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fixing Cooling Ducting to Firewall
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 14:24:38

Hi! Malcolm
It means that the reverse side of the anchor nut will need sinking into the
fire wall so that the bolt/screws will screw into and any excess threads of
the bolt will also disappear into the fire wall and so absorb the thickness
of the anchor nut. In other words simply turn the anchor not over then fix
it with the pop rivets. I also suggest using a dab of redux into the rivet
holes and finally "pull them down" when it has set.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG