Europa-List: Share for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Share for sale
From: jim.naylor@talktalk.net
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 08:52:38
After 15 years of immense fun, regretfully I have to sell my share in
G-BVLV due to our pending emigration to New Zealand.

Based at Bidford on Avon England, this has got to be one of the cheapest
ways to fly. =C2=A370 a month covers all the standing cost=99s and
leaves a surplus in the kitty. No hourly rate, just put your petrol in
and go flying. Stored in a box trailer with one man rigging aids, 15
minuets to rig ready to fly, or leave rigged ready to go.

My 1/4 share for sale =C2=A37000 including the trailer and all
equipment, spares, tools etc.

Any interest, email me off forum jim.naylor@talktalk.net or phone 01386
446870.