Re: Europa-List: Gas Springs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gas Springs
From: Jim Brown <acrojim7534@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 03:51:54
Paul, take one of the struts to an auto parts store,they have, or can get
=0Areplacements... I got mine at NAPA auto parts.=0A=0AJim Brown=0A=0A=0A
=0A=0A________________________________=0AFrom: Paul McAllister <paul.the.av
iator@gmail.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Sun, April 24, 201
1 2:55:09 PM=0ASubject: Europa-List: Gas Springs=0A=0AHi All,=0A=0AMy gas s
prings don't seem to be able to hold the doors up these days and I need =0A
to replace them. I was wondering if anyone happens to know of an equivalent
 gas =0Aspring that can be sourced in the US.=0A=0AThe Europa supplied gas
spring is made by Industrial Customline in the UK with a =0Ap/n of- GS869
9-1.- There WEB site does not give me any clue as to the =0Aspecification
s of the spring so I haven't been able to cross reference it.=0A=0AThanks -