Re: Europa-List: Gas Springs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gas Springs
From: Robert Berube <bberube44@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:36:14
Guys,
At Flight Crafters, we use Easy Lift of North America for gas springs
www.bansbach.com part #B333F46-100-300/160N which is an exact duplicate of
the Europa Supplied strut. I recently ordered with 2 more pounds pressure
300/165N.  Price is around 95.00 each plus shipping.  If you need 45 pounds,
they can make them up as the normal Europa strut is 30 pounds.  Also you can
order with or without the valve.  Generally they won't recharge if they are
over a year old with the recharge cost at 20.00.

Bob Berube