Re: Europa-List: Gas Springs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gas Springs
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:59:55
Guys,
Kim Prout and I discussed the same and we have a US manufacturer that
will refill the struts.  We need 45 lbs normally as we are now using a
thicker window which is heavier than the original glass.
I will be talking to Kim when he gets back next week and will arrange
for the first set to get Nitrogen refills.  We'll test and report back
to the group.

I too have looked for replacement struts, and off the shelf does not
work quite right.  I'm lazy, I don't want to have to move my fittings.

Regards,
Bud