Europa-List: Events

Subject: Europa-List: Events
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 07:11:37
Popham Microlight Rally EGHP 30th April to 1st May 2011

This is just to remind everyone that the first 'Club' outing is next
weekend at Popham EGHP and the club will have a marquee to invite its
members to, including light refreshments.
If the weather remains as it has been the last few weeks it should be a
cracker of a turnout of aircraft so come along and join the fun.
For more information see http://www.popham-airfield.co.uk

As a further reminder the club will also be having its AGM weekend at
Popham on the 9th to 10th July (arrivals would be welcome on the Friday)
and this now does not clash with the RSA Rally in France .
Dave Bosomworth stands down as Chairman this year and it would be great
to have a large number of members to mark the occasion. We had 42
Europas last year - lets see if we can beat it.
Food and refreshments is being planned.

Regards
Steve Pitt
Vice Chairman, Europa Club