Re: Europa-List: Re: Anyone considered a ULPOWER UL260i engine

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Anyone considered a ULPOWER UL260i engine
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:49:53
Fred,
Thats a very interesting engine and price. As far as autos & bikes go
there isn't a better engine than a honda. (My opinion only)
It's nice to see they're pricing it based on normal business practices
instead of... "it's what Rotax charges". I love good old competition /
capitalism. I'm going to keep an eye on that one.

Regards,

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush