Europa-List: Re: Anyone considered a ULPOWER UL260i engine

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Anyone considered a ULPOWER UL260i engine
From: Galaxy UL Power Engines <mark@galaxymicrolights.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:12:03

Hi all.

 I am Mark Jones from Galaxy Microlights down at Wing Farm in  Wiltshire and I
am a UK Dealer for the UL Power Engines. I Have a UL260i fitted to my Escapade
Microlight and it will be available for engine demonstrations very soon once
I have the noise test completed.

 I have been talking with Europa and some interested builders ref fitting the
UL260i
engine for a while now and as I understand it there are a good number of
builders interest.

 As far as firewall forward is concerned, UL Power via, Galaxy Microlights, can
supply an engine mount for the Europa but I will need some data to be able to
design, build, test and supply the mount ready to fit.  I am also looking into
the cowling's for the UL260i installation too, but I will need an aircraft with
and engine fitted to be able to get the best design.

  All sales and parts supply are through the UK agents and I am obviously
willing
to discuss the engine with you and how we can help with an installation in
a Europa. I will endeavor to answer most of the questions you are likely to put
to me.

 I supply the engine as a FULL engine package, which includes all parts to fit
and run the engine in its basic instalation. Nothing else to buy. The package
also incudes the crate, shipping, VAT and 4 ltrs of oil. The engine mount,
propellor
and cowls will be at additional cost at this stage, but I hope to do a
full package once it has all been perfected, fitted and proven.

 Best Regards
Mark Jones
07841 614577

Read this topic online here: