Europa-List: Re: Anyone considered a ULPOWER UL260i engine

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Anyone considered a ULPOWER UL260i engine
From: varoum55 <jrmjoseph@videotron.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 15:55:11

Hi Malcolm,

This is my first post.  I have been learning about building an A/C for the past
5 years.  An Europa XS monowheel with an ULPower engine would suit me nicely.

I have found this link for the ULPower on Yahoo group discussion
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UL-Power-Aero-Engines/?m=1

The ULPower web site in the FAQ is saying this about using the Jabiru 2200
engine
mount:

http://www.ulpower.com/engines/faq/jabiru-mount.html

As for the fuel comsuption, this link is talking about it.
http://www.hyperflite.co.uk/fuel-consumption.html

And also this link as well:
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/YO04TFG9vvROTiXa76QmmY4JBK8Q5aMmzVJ2UsIoy7g6Fx74TkWHDnDnb0Jo-LLdiT9KHAvAhmRy0-yyqRjbqp-qXOEmOpg/Twister%20article%20LA%20Mag%20Dec%202009.pdf

Is the engine mount from Jabiru good for the ULPower 260i engine?

Marc
Montral

Read this topic online here: