Re: Europa-List: Cooling issues, once again!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling issues, once again!
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:08:09

Frans

Just back from holiday in US and seen your list of problems.

Have you seen the Tropical Chin Intake?

I have just fitted one to my 912S installation, still a long way from
flying.

It forms a sharp edged entry to the large rectangular inlet with a much
smaller eliptical entry formed from aluminium.
I think I downloaded it from the Europa Club but Popular Flying Assn
mentioned at the top of page 1.

Frustration is a killer!
Best Wishes
JR Gowing Kit 327 in Oz