Re: Europa-List: Jabiru 3300 Prop Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jabiru 3300 Prop Question
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 02:56:20

Mike-

Sorry, I saw Paul's response and added a comment to that.=C2- Are you usi
ng the prop extension furnished by Jabiru?=C2- I believe it is a requirem
ent with your setup.=C2- I am using the 2 blade Sensenich ground adjustab
le with the 3300 but have not yet mounted the prop.=C2- The Jabiru people
 were adamant about adding the extension prior to mounting the prop.=C2-
I have the extension on and have mounted my cowling.=C2- I am using the C
anadian cowling and without the extension, the cowling would be about three
 inches too long.=C2- If you have questions regarding the combination, yo
u should probably talk to Jim at Jabiru Pacific before proceeding.

Jim Puglise A-283