RE: Europa-List: Cooling issues, once again!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cooling issues, once again!
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 08:32:17
I run have run Evans from new, with completely standard installation and no
cooling problems.  Max OAT I have experienced is 28C.  I suspect some of the
problems with Evans have been caused by switching to it from standard 50:50
without getting rid of every last drop of the old stuff before using Evans .
The instructions do warn of this problem.

Brian Davies
912S Trigear

  _____