Re: Europa-List: Cooling issues, once again!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling issues, once again!
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:56:43
Frans=0Amight be worth doing an oil flow test flight. Paint old engine oil
on the fromnt of the cowling, fly at climb speed for a few minutes to stabi
lze the airflow pattern then land and take photos.=0AAll the EZ gurus do th
is and they have impressive results, especially Gary Hertzler, he's my favo
urite guru.=0A=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0AFr
om: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com
=0ASent: Saturday, 5 June, 2010 11:28:25=0ASubject: Europa-List: Cooling is
ans@privatepilots.nl>=0A=0AGentlemen,=0A=0AAlthough my initial cooling issu
es have been improved upon, I'm not=0Asatisfied at all with the cooling of
my 914.