Re: Europa-List: Re: Effects of Flaps and Ailerons on Pitch Trim

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Effects of Flaps and Ailerons on Pitch Trim
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:38:43
Don was responsible for all the flying surfaces.=0AI wonder if some Europas
 are not correctly mass balanced, it's not easy if there is any stiffness i
n the pitch control (which I have seen too often)=0A=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A
=0A=0A________________________________=0AFrom: Frans Veldman <frans@private
pilots.nl>=0ATo: europa-list=0A=0AI'm still curious however why some Europa
's suffer this problem.=0A=0A> I'm still curious how close to perfectly aer
odynamically balanced the=0A> tailplane design is. Don Dykins sure was a cl
ever fellow.=0A=0AWas Don Dykins responsible for the tailplane too? He was
===