RE: Europa-List: Rudder Lock

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rudder Lock
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 18:13:17

Hi!
I must just comment.....you can't beat a covered trailer with the trike
wheels winched against fixed chocks and a central ramp for the nose wheel
with screw bottle jacks holding the spring originally intended for the tail
wheel of the Mono held down into the central channel spine of the trailer
...it isn't going anywhere, and all parts of the aircraft are supported
where intended. (Works for Mono as well)
When parked on an airfield I use two lengths of water pipe insulation
material made into a loop with cable ties round each end to envelope the
rudder and fin.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG