Re: Europa-List: Rudder Lock

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rudder Lock
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:10:32

I also used the PVC lock, but found it to be inadequate for towing.
What I did do was to hollow out a piece of 3/4" plywood, to accommodate
the shape of the tailplane and line the opening with carpet (foam would
work, also).  This has proven to be very ridged and does a nice job of
holding the rudder firmly...

Jeff - Baby Blue