Re: Europa-List: Rudder Lock

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rudder Lock
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:38:07

Robert C Harrison wrote:

> Hi!
> I must just comment.....you can't beat a covered trailer with the trike
> wheels winched against fixed chocks and a central ramp for the nose wheel
> with screw bottle jacks holding the spring originally intended for the tail
> wheel of the Mono held down into the central channel spine of the trailer
> ...it isn't going anywhere, and all parts of the aircraft are supported
> where intended. (Works for Mono as well)

Did you convert the Europa "factory" trailer for that, or is it a
completely new creation? If it is a Europa trailer "mod", I'm very
interested in the details. Although weight limitations for unregistered
trailers will probably prevent me from making a covered trailer... :-(
You wouldn't believe it, but here in the Netherlands it is much easier
to register your aircraft than to register a trailer.

Frans