Re: Europa-List: Rudder Lock

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rudder Lock
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:20:43

JEFF ROBERTS wrote:
> Frans,
> I did something like Steve did. I will eventually refine it to ride
> lower but I don't tow mine. The foam sleeves protect the paint.

Nice to see that everyone comes up with an almost similar solution. Mine
is not much different, except that it rides lower, and because the fin
ends there, I have to insert a bolt through the trim slot to keep both
halves of the lock connected.

If I did not intent to trailer my Europa, I would probably have made
something that can be just hang over the rudder and fin, like most
others do.

Frans