Europa-List: To Big for our britches ( EuropaOwners )

Subject: Europa-List: To Big for our britches ( EuropaOwners )
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 15:13:27

Hello, Europa Community.
We seem to have hit the wall with the builders logs and photo galleries.
The gallery software has to be upgraded to Version 2. I've been spending several
hours a week clearing up errors generated by Version 1, and Jos's servers have
been taking a beating.

So the change has been forced upon us. I'll try to make the move as painless as
possible. We will have two galleries for a while, as I move files from one to
the other I'll have to delete the old albums. The site is just to large to keep
both running in parallel.

Thanks for your patience,
Steved
EuropaOwners