Re: Europa-List: First engine run; what is normal?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First engine run; what is normal?
From: nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 13:09:36

I have only picked up this discussion at this point. However for what
it's worth I found that it took about 20 hours of engine running before
the engine was fully run in. During this time 120 degC was reached
fairly quickly during full power climbs. Also if you are getting
coolant overheat with low oil temperatures the most likely culprit is
air locks in the coolant system.

Nigel Charles

<frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>

News, Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and more - http://www.tiscali.co.uk