RE: Europa-List: 914 Waste gate servo mounting position question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 914 Waste gate servo mounting position question
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 19:22:29
Terry,

While I acknowledge your comments and development.  My comments where based
on my experience with a monowheel  AND on Andy Draper's comments on the
original Europa development with G-YURO.  Plainly there are variable issues
with individual aircraft.  I have the Graham Singleton firewall fitted to my
aircraft and have never had any problems apart from the Evans stuff seeming
to push the cooling system past its capability.  However, what exactly do
you mean by 'closing off the area between the footwells'.  Is this a problem
that the Singleton firewall avoids?

Regards,

Mike