Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Propellers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Propellers
From: John Heykoop <john.heykoop@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:14:37
Frans

I was told by Andy Draper that I would have to demonstrate compliance with
CS-VLA925 if I wanted to fit a propeller with a diameter of more than 64" to
my Europa XS monowheel.

He said I would have to be able to demonstrate a minimum ground clearance of
230mm, with the aircraft fully loaded, in a level attitude and with a flat
tyre.

I chickened out at that point and bought an Airmaster CS propeller.

John Heykoop
G-JHKP