Europa-List: Engine and radiator hoses

Subject: Europa-List: Engine and radiator hoses
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:15:16
Hi Paul,

I have installed the blue silicone hoses from Stefan Ingemarsson on the
water radiator  and am very happy with them. The replacement was done
one and a half year and 150 flying hours ago. The silicone is a lot
better than the original rubber material for withstanding the heat
radiated by the exhaust. Expensive but absolutely worth it in my
opinion.
Regards
Remi
F-PGKL
630 hours now

Hi all

Some time ago someone posted a few pictures of blue silicone hoses for
the rotax engine and radiator.  I was wondering who that was and if
the hoses turned out to be a success.