Europa-List: Non-equity member operating groups in the UK

Subject: Europa-List: Non-equity member operating groups in the UK
From: Sean O'Reilly <seanmoreilly@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:54:06

I am trying to defray the cost of convenient but expensive hangarage at Red
hill by bringing in another user for my Europa.

Does anyone in the UK have experience of establishing a group for operating
 a Europa with non-equity members=2C such that the new participant would no
t need to 'buy into' the aeroplane=2C but simply pay a monthly charge and/o
r an hourly rate?  I an assuming that such a thing is permitted under UK La
w / CAA regulation!

Any experience (including benchmark rates and examples of written agreement
s) would be gratefully received.

Regards

Sean
Reigate=2C UK
Get Windows Live Messenger on your Mobile