Re: Europa-List: Non-equity member operating groups in the UK

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Non-equity member operating groups in the UK
From: David Buckley <wooburnaviation@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 21:09:01
Sorry, hit send by accident. What I ment to add was that if it is not to be
a commercial operation, each pilot needs to hold at least a 5% equity stake
in the aircraft- At any rate that was my understanding 3 years ago when I
was running a group - things may have changed!

Could you not "sell" 5% to each potential pilot and hold an undated transfer
agreement made out in your favour?

Dave