Re: Europa-List: Engine and radiator hoses

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Engine and radiator hoses
From: Peter Timm <cptimm@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 10:38:04
I am also flying with the silicone hoses from Stefan Ingemarsson in
Sweden and find them to be very high quality and easy to install. For
the spring-clips I could not find a special tool and used an old pair of
two-position pliers, which worked like a charm. Europa Aircraft could
not supply the formed hoses for the classic mono-wheel at the time.

I also recently finished and installed fairings for the main wheel and
have flown with that installation for a few hours. It turns out, that
there is lots of room for a landing light in the forward part of the
fairing, which is attached to the swinging arm. I have made moulds for
the two-part fairings and could produce the moldings for interested
parties.

Peter Timm