RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa - Extra Gas/ Instrument Rating.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa - Extra Gas/ Instrument Rating.
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:36:48

Going to that trouble, you might just do like the trains used to do, and
suck it outdoors! It would fall from 15000 feet!  Someone on the ground
might say "We collect rainwater, due to its purity and lack of contaminants"

All joking aside, I think a runner up the ceiling, and a very lightweight
'curtain' would work nice, between the occupants. Might be able to double as
a window covering somehow, for those that build a bed into the backside (now
for that wood stove and running water).  Not to forget the Lady-J adapter!