Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa - Extra Gas/ Instrument Rating.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa - Extra Gas/ Instrument Rating.
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:10:24

These are good subjects to link as concentrating on IFR flying with a
full bladder is 10x harder than when VFR.  I used to use a
"Littlejohn" in the PA 28 but the seat angle and cockpit size of the
Europa makes this impractical...

Anyway guys, I heard a rumour that our glider pilot brothers use a
kind of exterior catheter device (designed for incontinent men) to
enable them to do in-flight defuelling. Leaving aside the toilet
humour associated with this, does anyone know anything about this?

Willie Harrison
G-BZNY: another 20 hours this month