RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa - Extra Gas/ Instrument Rating.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa - Extra Gas/ Instrument Rating.
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 21:43:19

I was planning on simmilar with a small venturi or simmilar to suck a light
vaccuum on a line
installed under the dash and then modify some small plastic cups to plug
into the line if needed
so you can throw them away after use. only problem i can see is if your
passenger is the shy type
some sort of privacy screen would be needed

craig