RE: Europa-List: fuel pump etc

Subject: RE: Europa-List: fuel pump etc
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 23:13:57

>I thought it might be you, that had some info on this,
>being one of the more thorough of anyone on the site

Greg - thanks for your kind words. Some have been less complimentary
in their choice of phrase; I got "pernickity" twice at a
team-building event when folk were asked to pick one adjective for
each participant. I take comfort, though, from the fact that none of
them ever complained about me being pernickity when I was
pre-flighting an aircraft they were shortly to be a passenger in!

Attached as PDF is another way to look at the list of parts, courtesy
of FileMaker Pro (where I make most of my lists), showing what
connects to most of the parts. I find doing this sort of list helps
to highlight any inconsistencies in my planning.

The parts at the top without AN prefixes are from Speedflow, a UK
supplier of race car plumbing parts.

regards

Rowland