RE: Europa-List: fuel pump etc

Subject: RE: Europa-List: fuel pump etc
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 22:53:57

>I always have difficulty remembering if you are building trike or Mono

Bob - I'm a mono.

>However I personally would be bothered about stressing the pipework if
>you do it prior to stabilizing the module in the fuselage

I'm not intending to fix it down yet, just want to get it in roughly
the right place. I recognise that the aluminium needs to be fixed in
a non-stressed position and not subject to any movement or vibration.

>I've used braided rubber throughout

That is great for flexibility and s/s braiding is very robust but
heavier (and more expensive) than the aluminium, and can't do really
tight bends.

Thanks for your input.

regards

Rowland