RE: Europa-List: Door bulge because of seal

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door bulge because of seal
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:07:52
Thanks for that karl,

After talking to kingsley again, he mentioned the same, given that I was
only supplied enough
seal for one door not both, I will have to buy some more regardless. I am
thinking I will also do the shoulder width
increase at the same time, and get a seal suitable for that, as you
mentioned about closing the doors, they are hard to get
closed from the outside with the seal on. Without a second handle at the
back I doubt it would be possible from the inside.

craig