Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 10:21:13

Hi Bob
apreciate your thoughtful reply.
I wish they wouldn't put alcohol in though, It isn't good for engines
and it is even worse for the environment, takes too much energy to make
it and it uses up too much food, (imho!)
Simple answer, there are already too many of us on this planet, we need
to start colonising space!
Graham

Robert Borger wrote:

> Graham,
   According to the Wisconsin State Government, there are over 150
separate chemical in