Re: Europa-List: Fuel System - What should I add?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel System - What should I add?
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:47:09

Hi Greg,

Using Auto gas , the tubing would discolour in a few months.

My inspector would not accept the original tubing as it showed signs
of deterioration,
I replaced this with clear polyurethane, then tried the blue Bing
fuel line from A.S.
They all discoloured, and in flight I never had any worthwhile
indication of the fuel level.

The Westach is non linear due to the tank shape, but was easy to
install, and I now know
when I'm down to the last 20 litres.

Dave