Europa-List: Fuel System - What should I add?

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel System - What should I add?
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:39:29

Hi,

I'm moving on with my build and am now thinking about the fuel system.  The tank
and cockpit module are still out and so I have a blank canvas with regards to
what I can do.

I note that various mods are available for this namely:  Mod 33 (Water Drain
Valves),
Mod 49 (Fuel Filter mod) and Mod 60 (Electric contents gauge).

>From that list, Mod 49 sounds like a good idea as does Mod 33.  What do people
think about Mod 60??  I'm favouring the 'keep it simple' approach on this build
and would think that the sight gauge is a nice simple idea.  I've had a look
at some previous comments on all this and it seems that maybe it isn't.

Anyway, what fuel system mods do people think are necessary and why?

Thanks,

Phil

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org