Re: Europa-List: Fuel System - What should I add?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel System - What should I add?
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gotsky.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:20:36

Hi All,

On a related note, regarding the Long Range Tank from Europa. I have
plumbed mine in a bit differently than the factory directions.I
installed G.S. fuel outlets so that I could use AN fittings on the
primary tank.. I elected to not install a sight gauge, which left me
with an unused threaded port on both main and reserve outlets.So I
plumbed the long range outlet into the main tank outlet. This will make
most all fuel in the long range tank usable, as opposed to the factory
method of connecting to the reserve side at the filler fitting, which
means you have more reserve, but you can't really use it unless you want
to fly down to bottom of the reserve!

If anyone can think of a problem with this setup, please let me know...

Kevin
.