RE: Europa-List: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?
From: bryan allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:22:48

Hi Nigel,

Weather permitting! Not too far south, and I will endevour to make it.

I am not fussed about it being a freebie.

Cheers.

Bryan

PS. I understand that some are unaware that "DOTH" means "at the drop of a
hat", i.e., " rendezvous with little warning".

From: nwcmc@tiscali.co.ukTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: Europa-List:
 Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:13:52 +0000

The weather forecast is looking quite good for Friday. Is anyone interested
 in another DOTH whilst the weather is still good? This time I will check t
o confirm availability of a cafe/restaurant at the chosen airfield. There i
s quite a selection of possible destinations with free landings in both Fly
er and Pilot. Does anyone have any preferences as to where we go?

Nigel Charles
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ' together at last. -
Get it now.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL10062
6971033