RE: Europa-List: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:44:38
Hi! Nigel
There=92s no =94freebies=94 but a good Caf=E9 facility why not try
Wickenby
(EGNW) in lieu of absent suggestions.?
Not sure I can get out of my rt.hd. seat yet with my damaged shoulder,
and I have some cooling air flow work to undertake prior to another
flight. I=92m wanting to call a =93doth=94 for Rochester on a Sunday to
meet
with Ivor but the wx looks poor for this weekend.
I=92m planning to be at Wickenby tomorrow anyway.
Regards
Bob h  G-PTAG