RE: Europa-List: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:30:45
Is anyone else interested in a DOTH tomorrow apart from Bryan and
myself? Assuming there is no one who has already been to Panshanger
recently I am considering trying there again but will confirm the cafe
is open this time before setting off. There is a risk of fog tomorrow
morning which may be a problem if it is slow to clear. I will be
contactable either on my home number (01380 860620) or my mobile (0776
4579 860) during the morning. It is best to try my home number first as
there is no mobile signal within my house.

If tomorrow proves to be a problem with weather I will look at Saturday
as a possibility. I also have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off next
week should the weather be good then.

Regards

Nigel Charles