RE: Europa-List: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?
From: bryan allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:06:51

Looking at the forecasts, tomorrow will be the last chance for several days
.

Regards

Bryan

From: nwcmc@tiscali.co.ukTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: RE: Europa-L
ist: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:30:45 +0000

Is anyone else interested in a DOTH tomorrow apart from Bryan and myself? A
ssuming there is no one who has already been to Panshanger recently I am co
nsidering trying there again but will confirm the cafe is open this time be
fore setting off. There is a risk of fog tomorrow morning which may be a pr
oblem if it is slow to clear. I will be contactable either on my home numbe
r (01380 860620) or my mobile (0776 4579 860) during the morning. It is bes
t to try my home number first as there is no mobile signal within my house.

If tomorrow proves to be a problem with weather I will look at Saturday as
a possibility. I also have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off next week sho
uld the weather be good then.

Regards

Nigel Charles

-----Original Message-----From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com [mai
lto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of bryan allsopSent:
14 November 2007 20:23To: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: RE: Europa-List
: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?Hi Nigel, Weather permitting! Not too far so
uth, and I will endevour to make it. I am not fussed about it being a freeb
ie. Cheers. Bryan PS. I understand that some are unaware that "DOTH" means
"at the drop of a hat", i.e., " rendezvous with little warning".

From: nwcmc@tiscali.co.ukTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: Europa-List:
 Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:13:52 +0000
The weather forecast is looking quite good for Friday. Is anyone interested
 in another DOTH whilst the weather is still good? This time I will check t
o confirm availability of a cafe/restaurant at the chosen airfield. There i
s quite a selection of possible destinations with free landings in both Fly
er and Pilot. Does anyone have any preferences as to where we go?

Nigel Charles

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ' together at last. Get
 it now!

href="http://www.matronics.com/contribution";>http://www.matronics.com/chr
ef="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List";>http://www.matronhref
="http://forums.matronics.com";>http://forums.matronics.com

Climb to the top of the charts!- Play Star Shuffle:- the word scramble
challenge with star power.
http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_oc