RE: Europa-List: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Uk pilots only - DOTH Friday?
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:56:05
Hi Bob

It is getting quite foggy here this evening. The forecast for Lyneham
tomorrow indicates that the fog might not clear until late morning
(assuming it does clear at all). With the relatively short daylight
window after the fog clears we might be OK for a trip up to Panshanger
but up to you may be a bit ambitious. Maybe another time.

Regards

Nigel