RE: Europa-List: Panshagar

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Panshagar
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:45:00
Sorry Dave. We didn't know you were coming. Paddy was just approaching
Panshanger ahead of me when 'tailgunner' Tim Houlihan (about 10 miles
behind) warned us that the cafe wasn't open. We made a group decision in
the air to divert to Booker for lunch. Had we known you were coming we
would have given you a ring from Booker.

Perhaps for the future we ought to agree that the 'instigator' will keep
a mobile turned on at all times when not airborne so that comms can be
maintained. With that in mind the 'instigator should publish their
mobile number on the initiating email.

Regards

Nigel