Re: Europa-List: Epoxy Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Epoxy Question
From: Laptop JR <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:32:17

Dear Jeff

I am not a guru but I believe the materails last for years; but
unfortunately you can't prove it without testing gear.
I am using some 1996 Ampreg for my filling and still have 4 cans of resing
left. However I threw out the hardeners about 3 years ago because the
plastic containers had shrivelled and I thought some of the contents had
leaked out. I weighted another bottle which did not look too good and found
the weight had not changed from the time it had been packed and that is the
one I am still using for filling.
I have switched to West System for Mod 74 work.

JR (Bob)
Gowing UK Kit 324 in Oz